<< Services | Consulting
On line or paper based handbooks can be developed as a resource for employees that provides specific information such as job requirements, process steps, form completion requirements, accounting procedures, HR procedures, or engineering procedures.
Bradley Lambert, Inc. can provide the client with a tested process for developing handbooks or can implement the development process using client subject matter experts.
- Determine purpose and audience for handbook or workbook
- Identify subjective matter experts
- Develop format for handbook, including on-line or paper based
- Draft outline for handbook
- Develop samples or examples
- Draft of handbook
- Feedback on content by subject matter experts, and ease of use by target audience
- Revision of handbook
- Determine responsibility for updates and revisions
- Publish handbook