<<Home | Consulting
Bradley Lambert, Inc.'s executive coaching
services are designed to help clients improve their interpersonal
interactions, planning skills and performance in targeting areas.
Bradley Lambert, Inc.'s coaches are experts in the coaching process.
They also have experience in financial management and business
acumen, leadership and organizational skills, analytic and innovative
thinking as well as an ability to inspire trust and commitment to
As partners, the coach and client choose the focus, format, and desired
outcomes for their work. They arrange the schedule and means of contact
that serve them both. BLI coaches have worked with clients on
a wide variety of personal and professional topics including interpersonal
relations, planning, dealing with difficult people, creating a compelling
vision, launching and developing teams, and effective communications.
At the conclusion of a series of coaching sessions the client will see improvement in their performance in areas they identify as key. These may include behaviors that are limiting the client’s effectiveness in their current position or development of behaviors and skills they need to move into their next position.
The overall goal is to support the client in achieving a greater capacity to produce results and a greater self-confidence in his/her ability to do so.
- Meet with client to determine if there is a good fit for a coaching relationship
- Meet with client and their supervisor to identify high level goals for the coaching engagement
- Gather information from multiple sources including self assessment instruments and interviews with peers, customers, direct reports
- Develop a coaching plan including goals and activities
- Meet regularly to:
- Act as a sounding board
- Provide feedback on specific activities
- Assist in achieving specific goals
- Be a resource for ideas, problem solving and actions to be taken
- Research data / information required
- Set objectives, take action and assess results
- Consider multiple perspectives in the decision making process
- Implement a process to more fully use their strengths
- Assess results at specific intervals