<< About us
R. J. Sheipe, Chief Financial Officer
General Motors Asia-Pacific
- “When it was determined that a comprehensive Finance and Accounting training curriculum was needed for the Finance personnel in all the new and existing G.M. Asia-Pacific operating units, Bradley/Lambert was engaged to manage the entire design, development, production, and delivery of the nine module, hundred hour curriculum. Both hard copy and interactive computer based versions of the training were developed. It was also decided that the training should be configured so that it could be used by other G.M. units around the world.
- Throughout the two years of the project, Bradley/Lambert did a consistently excellent job. Not only did they manage all the various aspects of producing the training, but they also took the initiative to make a number of important substantive contributions to the technical finance content of the materials. In addition, Bradley/Lambert's proactive, yet user friendly, methods of dealing with the G.M. internal subject matter experts elicited the best from the G.M. people and improved their effectiveness as contributors to the process. The superior service Bradley Lambert provided to G.M. on this project is what we always hope to receive from value-added specialty suppliers _ but so rarely get. With this project, we are definitely satisfied customers.”
Rona King Pehrson, VP Human Resources
- “We needed a training program for everyone in the organization that provided the skills and knowledge they needed to understand our primary financial performance measure, shareholder value added, and the tools to use it. Bradley Lambert worked with our executives and technical experts to develop all components of the program including a number of video based modules, leader materials, participant workbooks and self-study guides. The program was very flexible and could be adapted for everyone from managers to entry-level employees.
- Bradley/Lambert was extremely helpful in designing and producing this program. They brought great ideas, solid advice, a skilled team of technical experts and a wonderful "can do" attitude. We really appreciated their focus on delivering a practical, useful program and their responsiveness."
Lyle Elliot, Director, Human Resources
The Toro Company
- “We have used Bradley/Lambert for a variety of training and consulting assignments including goal setting for operating departments, training our instructors for quality implementation and individual coaching and feedback for our customer service staff. Bradley Lambert programs are always focused, engaging and tailored to our needs.”
Stefanie Harris - Director of Human Resources
- "We engaged Bradley/Lambert, Inc. to assist in the planning and implementation of PanAmSat Global University (PGU). PGU was established to provide top-level technical and professional development classes to all employees. Bradley/Lambert tailored some of their satellite classes to fit our company. They helped design the curriculum for PGU and identify other learning providers to teach specialized classes. Further, they designed several classes based on PanAmSat processes and content. The result was that we were able to roll out PGU classes at four of our primary locations in less than a year. The classes were consistently rated highly by participants in the areas of content importance, application to their jobs and supporting their ability to work together more effectively. Bradley/Lambert played a significant role in the success of this project."
Scott Karsten, Director of Marketing,
Golden West Homes
- "We engaged Bradley/Lambert, Inc. to conduct team training at our manufacturing facilities. There were organizational silos, dissension, and no one cared about one another. Team training broke down these barriers, got us to work together and focus on the long run goal of satisfying our customers."